[Kde-kiosk] KDE Kiosk Tool Menu Issue

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Wed Jun 1 16:17:51 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I mentioned a while ago on the list about getting double entries in the
menu the Kiosk profile user gets after editing the default SuSE 9.1 KDE
menu with the Kiosk Tool.  I have narrowed it down to removing the
Office -> Kontact menu entry.  As soon as I remove it all the menu
options under Office appear twice in the Kiosk profile user's menu.  I
imagine it is more likely to be a problem with the Kontact entry in the
menu file rather than the Kiosk tool.  You can probably reproduce the
problem if you have SuSE 9.1 otherwise I can post the text of the menu
file if required.

Thanks

Murray