[Kde-kiosk] How to get started with kiosk

Caleb Tennis caleb at gentoo.org
Thu Jan 13 20:15:39 CET 2005

> Oops ... my question was phrased badly. The user I was referring to
> isn't the end user ... its the system admin wanting to build a kiosk.
>
> I am just not sure where to go to get the best dos to start a kiosk
> project.

There's a link to the kiosk readme here:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/index.html

Or, to toot my own horn a little bit, you can pick up the latest copy of
LinuxJournal (http://www.linuxjournal.com).  I have an article in there
this month all about the kiosk mode.  Alternatively, if you can wait
another month or so, I will be posting it online at the developer.kde.org
site.

Caleb