[Kde-kiosk] Home Icon still showing

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Feb 22 20:23:50 CET 2005

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 15:56, BTrout at mbsbooks.com wrote:
> The profiles panel and background changes are working great.
>
> So the profile must be working at least for that stuff

Hmm, are we talking about the home button in Konqueror's toolbar or the Home
icon in the panel to launch Konqueror? The former might be related to the
profiles, the latter I don't know. Especially given that I can manually
remove the button, so why not through Kiosk?

Hmm, wait, they might be in the global kickerrc. Could you check whether they
are $KDEDIR/share/config/kickerrc, and if so, if removing helps? That'd still
be a bug of course, but at least it narrows down the problem scope.