[Kde-kiosk] globally disable session management

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Wed Dec 21 10:00:14 CET 2005

On Tuesday 20 December 2005 23:41, Andy Trevor wrote:
> How do I use kiosk to disable saving of sessions globally ?

Do you already know what config file and key is responsible for this setting?

If so, the easiest way if it is a *global* setting, just modify the config
file in $KDEDIR/share/config and tug a [$i] behind it to make it immutable.

So, if the file is /opt/kde3/share/config/kfoorc, then make the config look
like

[Foo]
Bar[$i]=false

I don't know the name of the config file and the key by heart, so I'm trying
to avoid the "look it up" part. (Yes, I'm a lazy bum :) ) If you can't find
it out, don't hesitate to ask on this list though!