[Kde-kiosk] Problem with xdg menus in kde3.5

brendan powers brendan0powers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:50:11 CET 2005

The output is
/home/test/.config/menus/:/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde-profile/default/etc/xdg/menus/:/etc/xdg/menus/

the problem is not that the menu paths are not correct, its that the
kiosktool does not seem to be createing/saving the menu files in its
profile. I can make a change(edit,redelete,move,etc...) and save it.
When i open the editor in kiosktool again the changes are not there.
Also there is no etc directory in the profile. So the directory
/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde-profile/default/etc is not
created by the kiosktool. I though this may be a permission problem,
but i ran it as root and nothing was different.