[Kde-kiosk] Secondary group from LDAP

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at lumensoftware.com
Wed Aug 24 09:41:36 CEST 2005

I normally set the users default gid to a group from LDAP and use that
with my kiosk profile, but today I tried to use a secondary group from
LDAP.

The default kiosk profile was applied instead of the one for secondary
group (kiosktool-kdedirs showed default).  If I opened konsole as the
user, and typed groups, only then would kiosktool-kdedirs show the
correct profile.

Subsequent logins would use the correct profile, until nscd is
restarted, then I'm back to the default profile, and having to open
konsole and typing groups again.

Any ideas would be appreciated, using kiosktool 1.0-3 on SLES9 sp2.

-Bill