[Kde-kiosk] stopping the blank screen

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:14:41 CEST 2005

Try taking this line out from your /etc/X11/xorg.conf. It may work.
Options "dpms"

and restart your X server.

Failing that you can create a .desktop file in /usr/share/autostart
with  "Exec=xset -dpms"  and set  "X-KDE-autostart-after=panel"
(check the name)  as Waldo suggested in another thread.

PS: all of the above with Fedora as the distro. Yours might be different.