[Kde-kiosk] help for internet game cafe

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 6 20:43:50 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 11:40:20AM -0700, Zoki Mali wrote:
> hello ,
>
>  I need some Point of Sale program for Internet cafes  (client/server
>  program for management) . Client is under Linux and server under
> Linux .I use SuSe 9.2 .
>
>  Please send me the  answer as soon as you may to do

I think this list is mostly for discussing the KDE Kiosk Framework.
A Point of Sale program might benefit from the framework, but I'm not
sure this is the /best/ place to ask.

Have you tried searching at Freshmeat.net or KDE-Apps.org?
Here are some results that might be helpful:

  http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=point+of+sale&section=projects

Good luck!

-bill!