[Kde-kiosk] Disabling printer specific properties?

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Sun Nov 28 18:06:49 CET 2004

Heihei,

When I open the print dialog I can choose a printer and all these other
things. On the right side I have a button "Properties" where I can do printer
specific settings. I would like to disable this one, because there people can
set banner or chaning several things that cause me problems. *gg*

I have looked first where I could just disable some of these settings, but I
couldn't find any kde config entrys and I think these options have also
nothing to do with the kde printing system, but are direct CUPS settings, or?
So is there a option to disable this button?
"print/options" just disables the System printer settings, but not these
printer properties.
The only way I found was "print/selection=false" but then I can also not
change the printer anymore. Any ideas about it =))

Regards,
Klaus

--
take care!