[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk Admin Tool v0.4.1

Ryan Shultz RSHULTZ at kirkwood.edu
Fri May 28 14:43:49 CEST 2004

I will start by saying that I am looking forward to using this
application.  The issue I have at this point though is being able to use
it.  I am using Fedora Core 2.  I tried using the Suse RPM and the
source.  I have never really compiled before but I went through the
process and fixed some errors I had and was able to compile it without
issue.  Both the RPM and the compiled source cannot find the XML file.
I can launch the interface but after I enver in my profile information
and click next it gives me an error telling me it cannot find the XML
file.  Am I missing something in the process?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.