[Kde-kiosk] Konqueror file manager issue

Stephen Brown sbrown7 at umbc.edu
Wed May 12 18:48:25 CEST 2004

Hi All,
	We are seeing coredumps coming from the preview feature of the
Konqueror file manager application.  I would like to disable this
feature globally on our over 600 desktops, just to cut down on disk
quota filling while we troubleshoot it further.  When I fire up
Konqueror, I am able to turn off previewing using the View->Preview menu
items, and that sets PreviewsEnabled=false in
~/.kde/share/config/konqiconviewrc  If I add a konqiconviewrc file to
/usr/share/config with those settings, I think I can turn off preview,
but is there a way to remove the menu so the "average" user cannot turn
it back on?  Didn't see anything on the KDE for System Administrators
page...

Steve Brown
sbrown7 at umbc.edu