[Kde-kiosk] General Information about KDE-Kiosk

Sergio Gil Pérez de la Manga sergio.gil at telefonica.net
Tue May 11 16:39:56 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

Is there any general documentation about KDE 3.2's kiosk feautres and the way
to set them up "manually"? I have found a "KDE Kiosk mode HOWTO" but I think
it's old and talks about KDE 2.x. (I can't use kde kiosk tool, which seems to
be wonderful, because it needs KDE 3.2.2 and I want to stay inside my
distribution's package system, which doesn't include it yet, because it's a
enterprise environment which I can't "play with") Thanks a lot.