[Kde-kiosk] mozilla plugins, systemwide

David Bishop tech at gnuconsulting.com
Mon Mar 15 22:19:09 CET 2004

I have mozilla installed in an unusual place (/mu/apps/mozilla/1.4/), and
unfortunately cannot change that.  What I want to do is have konq look in
that directory for plugins, like flash, but can't figure out how (globally, I
know how on a per user basis).  I went to kde/share, and recursively grepped
for mozilla ( to see if there was a config file for looking for netscape/moz
plugins), but didn't find anything relevant.  Ideas?  I'm running 3.2.1 if
that matters.

Thanks!

D.A.Bishop