[Kde-kiosk] kmail

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Sun Jun 27 10:33:09 CEST 2004

Lørdag den 26. juni 2004 22:52 skrev Alexander Schunk:

Oh dear :-)

Was the question originally not how to restrict the system so as to allow only
ROOT to delete any users received mail? That was how I understood it.

Unfortunately, I haven't got an answer as I think it's going to be difficult.
Usually it's the opposite way round, a user can do anything with his own
stuff, root can do anything with anything.

Now, could one imagine that the mail received (by any user) was actually owned
by root,- who would then only give reading access to group and world? The
pattern 744 root.any_group would do the trick? The question is now, how to
make root the owner of all incoming mail to all users...

Best regards,
Verner