[Kde-kiosk] User Profiles, problems with

BTrout at mbsbooks.com BTrout at mbsbooks.com
Thu Jun 17 21:41:04 CEST 2004

I will let you know if I can get anywhere.

One thing thought.  I see that it is retaining my setting for a profile I
named.

But I can't find the files for it. ??????????

where did you find the files?

Verner Kjærsgaard <vk at os-academy.dk>
06/17/2004 11:14 AM
Please respond to
kde-kiosk at kde.org

kde-kiosk at kde.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Kde-kiosk] User Profiles, problems with

Hi,

no, I tried using a symlink to fool KDE/SuSE into using the right
directory.
No luck.

The files are being generated, though. All is as it's supposed to be,
except
KDE doesn't read them.

I had a quick look into the "startkde" script, it's quite complicated to
gasp
what and where (if) to modify anything.

It's a pity.

If you've got any suggestions, please let me know.