[Kde-kiosk] files

Austin Longino longinoa at mail.cm.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 7 15:52:48 CEST 2004

Waldo, the copy worked. Also before I got your e-mail i did the copy
from /root/.kde-test. And it worked, i was wondering if i am making user
specific config files (ie not root) where do i put those, because i
managed to lock my root acct. (luckily i tend to back stuff up before i
change them :))

Austin Longino