[Kde-kiosk] Configurations don't save

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Mon Jun 7 11:47:24 CEST 2004

The contents.

In the meanwhile, I noticed a bug in this area. kiosktool fails to correctly
read back the settings the first time you use a new installation directory.

That's because it doesn't see the newly created .../share/config directory.
If you restart kiosktool once this directory is there the settings should
stick.