[Kde-kiosk] Changing default kmenu entries

Mike Ely mike.ely at phoenix.k12.or.us
Wed Jan 14 18:19:23 CET 2004

How do I change the default kmenu entries in KDE 3.1 on a SuSE 9.0 box?
  I've looked at the applnk/ directory and messed around there, but no
joy - either the changes weren't reflected or the kmenu went away
entirely.  I've used some action restrictions to make "lock screen" and
the like go away, but I haven't found a way to make the applications
and a couple other things go away that I don't want.  Help!

---