[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk Use-Case

Andreas Scherf scherfa at web.de
Tue Jan 13 09:08:18 CET 2004

Hello ,
i want to start with the Kiosk GUI (for configuring features).
Now i have put some cases into a small use case. if someone has a wish or a tip what things are missing .. drop me an email and we could discuss that.
So please read the (basic) use case and let me hear your opinion.

Andreas

Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php