AW: [Kde-kiosk] How do I exchange the K button?

Christian Scholz christian at cs-d.org
Fri Feb 13 21:46:54 CET 2004

Hi Erik,
you can exchange the pictures by searching for a go.png or kmenu.png and
replacing them by the pics you want. The only thing you have to notice
is, that the new pictures must have the same size otherwise they will be
resized. I couldn't find a way to load another picturesize correctly
e.g. like the windows start-button.