[Kde-kiosk] newbie

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Fri Dec 24 15:45:03 CET 2004

On Thursday 23 December 2004 18:23, Stephen Birch wrote:
> Could you give us an URL to the documentation? I would very much like
> to start using the kiosk mode tools but have failed to locate the docs
> for it.

Actually, I have no idea if there is any documentation and if so, where Waldo
has put it ;-)

I learned how KioskTool works during the aKademy KDE conference this summer
from Waldo's presentation and some talks I had with him.

Google didn't prove to be much help either, although there are at least a
couple of presentations out there. I wouldn't recommend my own[1] though as
it's really optimized for presenting with only the keywords and no large
blobs of text, at the same time making it totally unsuitable for studying.

Waldo, where's the rest of the docs? ;-)

[1] See
http://www.kde.nl/agenda/2004-09-29-free_software_bazaar/presentaties/martijn/martijn-sane2004.html