[Kde-kiosk] newbie

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 23 16:58:55 CET 2004

Thank you Martijn, The reason that I said it was buggy was because I'll
set up the user account the way that I want, then I'll log out and log
in as root and use the kiosktool to lock down there account. When I log
into the kiosk account which I'd just set up only some of the features
that I set in the kiosktool are working, and some of the way that I set
up there account is not the same. (ex. I set up the panel to be small
with only the konqueror in it, but after I use the kiosktool the panel
is set back to the default system panel and the background is back to
the system default, and the icons on the desktop.)  ??? Does this have
something to do with the cascading config files and some take precedence
over another?  How then, do I configure the kiosk user account the way
that I want then lock it down?  Thank you all very much.

Romeo