[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk 0.8 group settings?

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Aug 31 11:34:47 CEST 2004

> Greetings,
>
> The kiosk admin tool is a great tool. I have a system that the user
> policy applies great but no group policies are sticking?
> Where would I look to address this.

Policies are saved to /etc/kde-user-profile and should look like:
[General]
groups=unix_group

[Groups]
unix_group=kiosk_profile

You can check with kiosktool-kdedirs --check once a user is logged in if a
profile is active.

PS: I'm not reading much e-mail this week (and last week) due to
conferences, I will try to look deeper into all the issues/questions
reported to this list by the end of next week. Thank you for your patience
;-)