[Kde-kiosk] followup on "edit file type action disappears"

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Fri Aug 20 18:23:42 CEST 2004

On Friday 20 August 2004 17:48, William J. Stotts wrote:
> Waldo,
> Thanks for the quick answer...I should have figured the default profile
> would do that. I completely removed the default profile and removed
> kiosktool as well. I got rid of the profile directory completely and the
> option still never showed back up in the menus. I even re-appilied the
> kdebase rpms and still nothing. Any other ideas on this would be greatly
> appreciated.

"menu option" you say? KDE 3.2 no longer has it as a menu option in the
context menu for files, but you now get a button in the properties dialog, on
the right, on the line with "Type: <file type>"

bastian at kde.org  |   KDE Community World Summit 2004  |  bastian at suse.com
bastian at kde.org  | 21-29 August, Ludwigsburg, Germany |  bastian at suse.com