[Kde-kiosk] KDE kiosk problems again ://

Miguel Angel Alvarez Cabrerizo miguel.angel.alvarez at fellowship-it.com
Mon May 12 19:08:53 CEST 2003

Hey Roberto,
give me a list and I will show you how to get what you need
I have fought a lot here in Madrid with KDE Kiosk,
thanks to Waldo this is working nicely,

Regards

Roberto Samarone Araujo (RSA) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>      Sorry for this kind of question again but, I need to restrict some
>functions of KDE to my users. I read the kiosk.README file but and apply
>some modifications on the /usr/share/config/kdeglobals of my Mandrake Linux
>9.1 but, it doesn't work.
>      I need to:
>
>             Restrict my users to modifying all the KDE enviroment for
>example, change the Wallpaper.
>
>       Could anyone help me Please ?
>
>                  Thanks,
>
>        Roberto Samarone Araujo

Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo - Director Comercial
e-mail: miguel.angel.alvarez at fellowship-it.com
web   : http://www.fellowship-it.com
telef   : +34676153789

logo
"Acercando las Nuevas Tecnologías a su negocio"