[Kde-kiosk] Desktop protection

Miguel Angel Alvarez Cabrerizo mcabrerizo at ts.es
Thu Jul 31 14:28:27 CEST 2003

Hi everyone again and Happy Summer!

I would like to ask you some new questions and report some bugs (if they
are really bugs):
- (Bug?) I have put editable_desktop_icons on my kdeglobals. Though you
can not move the icons
   you can send them to the trash bin (drag & drop on Trash icon).
- (Bug?) If I put [$i] on kdeglobals if it is also set ([$i]) on
kickerrc , kicker changes icons and does not
   load old kicker bar
- I have set shell_access=false, following you suggestion I should use a
.desktop file if I want to run a
  script on kde´s start (Autostart does not work)  but how can I write a
desktop file? I mean
  parameters...I know it may sound silly but I would like to learn that.

That´s all, thank you

Kind regards