[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk How-To

Peter kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:52:48 +0100

Dane Rapaport writes:
 > Can anyone point me to a good How-To for Kiosk for KDE 3 series,
 > (preferable KDE 3.0)
 >
 > I am new to KDE and can only seem to find How-Tos for KDE2 and notes
 > that these docos are deprecated as Kiosk is built into the framework of
 > KDE 3.
 >
 > So yeah, can anyone please point me to a good kiosk how-to for kde 3

that's right, the kde kiosk howto was written for KDE 2, and put to
the linux documentation project.  As soon as the kiosk framework was
introduced for KDE 3 we discontinued working on this doc and the note
was put in this documentation.
As far as I understand, there is no HOWTO in the tldp.org list
covering the current KDE.  But have a look at the README.kiosk, that
often is referred to in this mailing list.

Cheers,

	Peter

--
Peter Kruse <pk@q-leap.com>