[Kde-kiosk] What I have left! (I think)

Caleb Tennis kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:55:30 -0500

On Sunday 09 February 2003 18:14, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Kcalc
>   - Simplify interface (get rid of scientific and computing stuff),
>     or replace entirely with a simpler calculator application

Quite a while back I modified the kcalc sources to make the interface follow
KDE standards, and to be able to set the level of complexity of the
calculation (trig mode on/off, etc).  Bernd seemed to really like my changes,
but there were a few "style" issues that needed cleared up in order to make
it look good, and I just never finished the work.  I still have all of it, if
you would be interested in looking at it.

Caleb