[Kde-kiosk] Simplifying kcalc

Bill Kendrick kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 03:03:24 -0800

Is there a way to simplify kcalc?

I'd like to keep it available on the kiosk, but I doubt anyone would ever
need to do things in hexadecimal, or do any triginometry :^)
(I'm thinking they might need to do some math when buying something online,
or if they for some reason feel the need to look into their taxes on a
publc kiosk :^) )

Anyway, is there an easy way to disable (and preferably make invisible) the:

  * "Base" collection of options (Hex, Dec, Oct, Bin)
  * "Angle" collection of options (Deg, Rad, Gra)
  * Higher math buttons (Hyp, Sin, Cos, Tan, etc.)
  * Hexadecimal numbers (A-F)
  * Binary operations (Lsh, Mod, And, Or)

... and anything else not useful to complete computer novices...?

Thanks! :)

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick