[Kde-kiosk] Where do I start?

Sean McGlynn kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:23:32 +0000

On Friday 07 February 2003 16:14, Dylan wrote:
> Hi All,

Hello Dylan,

> I've got some machines which need to partially locked down, but I can't
> seem to find any docs or info anywhere on the KDE site, so...
>
> Where can I find relevant information about the kiosk framework?

Have a look at the README.kiosk document in the kdelibs source code
(kdelibs/kdecore/README.kiosk) or read it online via webcvs at

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kdecore/README.kiosk

Also have a look at the recent "dot.kde" article:

  http://dot.kde.org/1044259515/

which links to Aaron J. Seigo's "Linux Magazine" article about the kiosk
framework:

  http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-11/kde_01.html

Also have a rummage through the archives for this list:

  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kiosk

Then pop back with any questions :-)

> Dylan

Cheers,