Fw: [Kde-kiosk] kdeglobals and browsing rules

Felix Sendino Monreal fsendino at ayto-zaragoza.es
Wed Dec 24 11:57:17 CET 2003

Sorry for the bad subject before It was about rmb menus.
Now I have something about browsing
Is there any way to disable auto-complete address bar?
If you enter file://etc/ then Konquereor shows the contents
of the directory in the drop-down list, I've solved this
changing permissions on directories,
but it would be easier if there were another way.
Greetings
Felix