[Kde-kiosk] Can one have multiple kdeglobals files?

Russell Brown russell at dmz.lls.com
Mon Dec 22 19:03:44 CET 2003

Quoth Waldo Bastian.....

>On Mon December 22 2003 17:34, Russell Brown wrote:
>> Setting the following in /conf/LOCALkde/share.../kdeglobals to
>>
>> 	[KDE Action Restrictions]
>> 	shell_access[$i]=true
>>
>> and /conf/MYSTDkde/share..../kdeglobals to
>>
>> 	[KDE Action Restrictions][$i]
>> 	shell_access=false
>
>You make the whole group immutable so anything specified in LOCALkde for that
>group is ignored. Once an option is immutable it can no longer be changed on
>a more local level.

Yes, yes and thrice yes.....  *IF* I made the group immutable in the
first kdeglobals file but I'm expecting the kdeglobals in LOCALkde to be
parsed *before* any other kdeglobals and that should just set
shell_access to be immutable.

I guess it's really the order of the kdeglobals files with respect to
KDEDIRS that I'm questioning here.  Should the order of evaluation be
from right to left and therefore different to all other KDE directory
path searching?

--
 Regards,
     Russell