[Kde-kiosk] kde-kiosk help

agftech lists lists at agftech.com
Thu Dec 11 08:25:58 CET 2003

Hello

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 00:54, sanjiv agarwala wrote:
> Hi Aman,
>
> I was actually expecting help from you. Here are the
> details you wanted:
> a) I am having RH9 Linux.
> I want to set my linux so that it can boot with a
> default username without any password,

As root in the Control Center > System Administration > Login Manager >
Convinience tab
Enable Automatic Login and Passwordless login for the user you want to
login as.

> the user can
> only launch Mozialla and can browser selected list of
> sites. The user should not be allowed to browse the
> filesystem or launch any other applications.

I have not dealt with Mozilla. I have been using Galeon, though sure
will be looking forward to replace it. Might wanna check google or other