[Kde-kiosk] kde-kiosk help

agftech lists lists at agftech.com
Wed Dec 10 16:04:39 CET 2003

Hello

This list is indeed for help and we welcome starters - so was I sometime
back and have learnt alot from the experts on this list.

Anyhow you would need to give some more information as to what OS you
are using and what kind of kiosk you want to setup - what applications
you want to run and how much access you want to give to the users... in
the nutshell explain what you want to do.

Ciao

--
Aman Raheja
AGF Technologies