[Kde-kiosk] konqueror

Arthur Rousseau arthur at radioretail.co.za
Tue Aug 5 10:57:31 CEST 2003

Hi All,
I would like to make a konqueror window at a specified (x,y) immoveable,
unsizeable and without its title bar. How would I achieve this?
I'll also have to disable right and middle mouse buttons. I'll have to set
this these in the kdeglobals file, right?
The plan is to use a konqueror window to display a php/html page apparently
embedded in another window.

Is there a way whereby I can have the my framed konqueror window (without the
title bar, etc) and a 'normal' konqueror window running side-by-side, would I
be able to start one instance using an alternate kdeglobals file so that both
will function properly but appear and behave differently?

Is there perhaps a simpler way of achieving this or something similar?

Thanks

Arthur Rouuseau