[Kde-kiosk] Locking Down KDE

Neil Munro neil.munro at catalyse.net
Wed Apr 16 22:41:07 CEST 2003

> That has changed indeed, it's now "KDE Control Center, choose
> Desktop ->
> Behavior." Lauri, can you update the help accordingly?

Perhaps I'm being stupid but I really can't see that either - I'm using
RH8 with KDE 3.11 (from prebuilt RPMs for RH8). The only 'odd' thing I
did was to skip all the devel packages as I don't need them and it all
updated fine without any errors. When I tried with the devel ones it
complained about some other packages (kdelibs=3.0.3) being needed,
despite the fact that I have kdelibs-3.1.1, would this affect it even
though the others installed without errors?

Neil.