[Kde-kiosk] Konq's 'right click popup menu' question

Stynx kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Fri Apr 4 07:01:56 CEST 2003

Thanks!
KDE Action Restrictions are a great thing. Thanks for taking the time to give
me an answer to something I should have figured out myself.

I should make a big red sign on top of my monitor: :)
"Before freaking out and looking to far:
- Look at the obvious $KDEDIR config files and use them
- Look at KDE Action Restrictions and use them
- Think
- Search through the KDEKiosk mailinglist
- Search in KDE documentation
- Think again, this time really think
- Ask
- Share"

It will be not a garanteed succes/help, just a friendly reminder :-)

Cheers,
Annemieke

--
rm is a state of the art compression tool for unix platforms that is able to
compress any arbitrary sequence of data into no data, thus achieving a