[Kde-kiosk] HOWTO? Disable "start another session" button in kdesktop_lock?

Russell Brown kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:30:23 +0100 (BST)

>Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi@kde.org> said
>
>On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 08:02:03PM +0100, Russell Brown wrote:
>>Any ideas how to disable the "Start New Session" button in kdesktop_lock?
>>.... mXdmFifoName appears to be set to null if the env var XDM_MANAGED
>>contains the string rsvd.
>>Huh????? Is this some magic one should know about?
>
>not necessarily. read kdebase/kdm/README in the source tree.

Thanks for the reply, I assume you're talking about the reserve entries
in Xservers?  As I was actually running this session from a remote
X-Server I didn't think that applied.  I'll give it a try in the morning
and report back for the record.

--
 Regards,
     Russell