[Kde-kiosk] kdesktopsharing/kmail/konqueror Q

Annemieke den Teuling kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:20:14 +0200

Hello,

I'm playing with Kdesktopsharing (VNC server/client) for KDE, real cool btw.
Works like a charm.
It gives users also the possibility to invite somebody to view there desktop.
In the mail is a warning about expiration time, and a link to click on.
And in here raised a problem:
	vnc://invitation:WF6-O81@10.10.40.91:0
Is not recognised as a url.

Does anybody know how I can make kmail aware that this is a url, to be opened
on klick by konqueror.
And not open a reply box  with in the 'To:' box: WF6-O81@10.10.40.91
What's is understandable, but also kinda funny I think.:)
But useless.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Annemieke
--
---------
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because