[Kde-kiosk] Kate component when viewing .txt in Konqueror

Bill Kendrick kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:01:44 -0800

Hmm..  I've got Konq set up so that the only options in the
'Location' menu are [*]:

  New Window
  Duplicate Window
  Open Location
  Quit

However, when I got to a .txt file on a website, I suddenly have more

  Export             [D'oh!  Definitely do NOT want this available!]
  Open with KWrite
  Open with Kate

How can I disable these?  What other file types should I be concerned about?
(Like, what if I hit a .DEB package?  Ack!  It asks if I want to
'Save to Disk' or 'Open'!  BAD! BAD BAD BAD! :^) )

I'm currently using KDE & Konq versions 3.0.5.
Thx!

-bill!

[*] Actually, there's an "Open with Links" in there that I need to deal
    with.  Maybe simply uninstalling Links will work?