[Kde-kiosk] How to disable 'Show Navigation Panel'?

Bill Kendrick kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 02:52:04 -0800

I'd like to be able to disable the navigation panel
(for privacy reasons, since this is a public terminal,
I'd like to make History unavailable, if possible;
and I definitely want filesystem browsing disabled).

I didn't see anything obvious when I ran 'dcop',
so I stabbed in a dark a bit:

  action/show_navigation_panel=false
  action/showNavigationPanel=false
  action/navigation_panel=false
  action/NavigationPanel=false

Unfortunately, I had no luck. :^/

I'm trying to disable the "Window"->"Show Navigation Panel"
option.

-bill!

PS - It has a shortcut key of [F9].  If there needs to be
another setting adding to /etc/kdeglobals to disable
_that_,_too_, please let me know. ;)  Thanks!