[Kamoso] Some Query

Nikhil Agrawal 200901160daiict at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:35:10 CET 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am very much interested in helping kamoso project.I am a college student
currently in 2nd year of my undergraduates (Engineering ) Age(20 years) from
India.
I have already joined mailing list *
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-kamoso and* IRC channel* #kamoso* of
Kamoso,but still unable to find required information
Can you please suggest me some project going on in kamoso?
Please tell me where to find such projects , i can read project so that i
could  know where can i contribute to it ?
What are the prior knowledge required to doing a new project or to
contribute  to a already running project that is going through development ?
I have already learned Qt , C++ and Java.I have made my GITORIOUS account
but i cannot figure out where to contribute?

Thanking You for your help and patience .

Nikhil Agrawal