KDE Japanese translation

Jumpei Ogawa phanective @ gmail.com
2020年 12月 6日 (日) 08:15:14 GMT

Hi,

I have checked the Mailman console, but unfortunately, there are no
logs for spam, and I could not find the cause.
Okushi-san has asked Yamada-san to try again, and if it doesn't work,
I will transfer the URL from webchat.kde.org to this mailing list.

I have installed the Element app on my phone for webchat.kde.org, and
I will never miss his/her comment again.

Jumpei

--
Jumpei Ogawa (小川 純平)