You are my viсtim.

eApDiGed Janine @ quakewrap.biz
2018年 11月 14日 (水) 00:38:48 GMT

Hi, my prey.

This is my last warning!!!

I write you because I put a trojan on the web page with pornography which you have visited.
My malware grabbed all your personal data and turned on your web camera which recorded the act of your solitary sex. Just after that the trojan saved your contact list.
I will delete the compromising video records and data if you send me 600 USD in bitcoin.

This is address for payment : 1HsYzxkThZTwkNrcyhBjY11GjK1H1WNStd

I give you 30 hours after you open my message for making the payment.
As soon as you view the message I'll know it immediately.
It is not necessary to tell me that you have sent money to me. This wallet address is connected to you, my system will delete everything automatically after transfer confirmation.
If you need 48h just Open the calculator on your desktop and press +++
If you don't pay, I'll send dirt to all your contacts.
Let me remind you-I see what you're doing!
You can visit the police office but nobody can't help you.
If you try to cheat me , I'll see it immediately!
I don't live in your country. So anyone can't find my whereabouts even for 9 months.
Goodbye for now. Don't forget about the disgrace and to ignore, Your life can be ruined.