[Kde-java] introduction

Sanuwar hossain nipa at ntil-bd.com
Tue Feb 6 07:38:25 CET 2007

NTIL
--------
         NIPA TRADING INTERNATIONAL LTD.

                                       (Trading house & Govt.
approved export house)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Subject: An introduction of "NTIL" with your renowned company for
mutual business interest.

Dear sir,

We are pleased to introduce "NTIL"our selves as  one of the buying
and commission agent for mutual business interest with
your renowned company, at the same time we are exporting leather &
leather goods,garments,jute & jute goods,vegetables
from BANGLADESH and importing chemicals for leather,textiles & feed
grade,wet blue buffalo leather & sheep leather.
we supplying following products are as below :

EXPORT PRODUCTS :

# Cow calf & cow hide 100% chrome free vegetable.
# Full chrome,Semi-chrome,Full vegetable,also chrome & veg free tanned leather
# For saddle & harness crust leather from cow,buffalo veg. tanned
# Lining leather 0.8/1.0mm, Sole leather-2.5/5.5mm & insole-1.5/2.2mm up
# Buffalo upholstery 2.5/3.0mm 30sft. full PCs
# Goat crust,sheep crust and lining leather
# Cow & Buffalo Head,legs crust and finished leather
# Wet blue split,Crust split, and any color drum dyed splits
# Hair on cow calf crust.
# Buffalo veg tan sole 2.0/2.5mm & thicker veg and chrome tan belt
leather 3.0/3.5mm
# Stock leather & leather scrap
# Complete Shoe,Shoe upper, Sandals,bags,hand gloves,wallet, organizers
# Complete leather hat,cap,bag,Jackets & any leather goods
# REDYMADE GARMENTS( LEATHER & FABRICS/ KNITTING) Jeans fashion,
T-Shirt,Polo Shirt,Ladies & Boys apparel ,Jackets
#Stock lot & Close out garments
# VEGETABLES,JUTE & JUTE GOODS,OTHERS
# Any Type and grade Rice supply

# we are also world reputed consultant for in all sectors

IMPORT PRODUCTS

# Chemicals for Leather & textiles and food grade & other industrial purpose
# Wet blue buffalo & sheep leather
# Machinery for leather industry,garments,shoe factory and other
industrial purpose
# Food grade chemicals

#MEMBER OF CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

#ACTIVITY : GOVT. APPROVED TRADING & BUYING HOUSE

HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:

NIPA trading international Ltd
Sena kalyan bhaban(7th floor)
195 / Mtijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
BANGLADESH

PH : 880-2- 9565122-25(Pbx) Fax : 880-2-9565130,  MOB. 01710920656
E.mail  :  nipa at ntil-bd.com  :  mishutd at bdcom.com : http://www.ntil-bd.com

Well come to visit us for observe our leather & garments market, for
our all buyers & principals
accommodation is free in our won rest house address is below :

Hotel SS IN
RD-No-18,House No-34
Banani, Contact no- Ph-880-2-9882608, E.mail:uniguesthouse at ucil-bd.com

PORT  DESTINATION :

Sea port Chittagong
Air port-Zia international air port Dhaka-Bangladesh

Looking forward for your kind cooperations and hope to get positive business
opportunity from your company,thanks.

Best regards
Sanuwar Hossain( Leather technologist)
Exp/Imp Manager
Nipa trading Intl Ltd
Bangladesh

This message has come through Global Access Ltd.