[Kde-java] building qtjava without kde

Shea Martin shea at snowsquirrel.ca
Fri Mar 4 18:22:19 CET 2005

Is there a way I can build qtjava without having KDE installed?  I used
Qt regularily, but KDE is not really an option, even though I am in a
Unix environment.

Thanks,

~Shea M.

______
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the individual to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.  For complete disclaimer information, please see http://arcis.com/emaildisclaimer