[Kde-java] Re: GCJ (Re: Build system for KDE4)

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Jun 14 19:58:15 CEST 2005

(I didn't know about the kde-java mailing list, it's not on
http://www.kde.org/mailinglists/, I already mailed webmaster about it, and
added links to developer.kde.org. Now I'm subscribed, so you can keep me off
the CC.)

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 18:29, Thomas Zander wrote:
> What Martijn said is about all I also know about how to go about it; and
> my ideas on this means its probably going to be a waste of time to do
> anything like this for kde 3.x.  I'd like to start doing stuff in KDE4.

Likewise for me, I just asked Richard what the status is. If the build system
supports it I could play with it before, but if serious work is needed I may
or may not do so.

So, suppose I have a C++ library and want to write unit tests in Java, what is
*NOT* there yet in terms of infrastructure to allow this?

> ps. I do feel strengthened by the interrest in KDe/Java from the summer of
> code students :)

Same here :)

--
Martijn