[Kde-java] How to begin kde java programming

Egon Willighagen e.willighagen at science.ru.nl
Tue Jun 14 11:48:52 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 11:17, cat tom wrote:
> How to download the files at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE.....

You can download the kdebindings from:

http://www.kde.org/info/3.4.1.php

This should include the Java bindings too.

> I want to know what tools can be used to download the files at that site.
> Is the jvm that used to kdejava just the jvm that can download from
> java.sun.com (for linux)?

Yes, the Sun JVM should work. The BlackDown.org might work too, but not sure
about the open source JVM's like Kaffe and SableVM.

Egon

e.willighagen at science.ru.nl
PhD student on Molecular Representation in Chemometrics
Radboud University Nijmegen
http://www.cac.science.ru.nl/people/egonw/
GPG: 1024D/D6336BA6