[Kde-java] Re: KDatePicker

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 21:10:27 CEST 2004

Can you post the whole program to make it easier to reproduce the crash? If I
try:

      KApplication app = new KApplication();
      KCmdLineArgs args = KCmdLineArgs.parsedArgs();
      QWidget myWidget = new QWidget();
      KDatePicker kDatePicker1 = new KDatePicker( myWidget, "kDatePicker1" );
      kDatePicker1.setGeometry(40, 10 + 20, 300, 170);
      myWidget.show();
      app.setMainWidget(myWidget);
      app.exec();

It works fine..