[Kde-java] selected( QAction) slot for QActionGroup

David Goodenough david.goodenough at btconnect.com
Thu Oct 7 12:57:37 CEST 2004

<snip/>

Looking at JavaSlot.cpp (including the revised version) there are still some
blanks around the place.  I do not know of they matter, and some are
obviously necessary (const<blank><type>, the blank is required).  Of
the rest there are:-

 {"(QListViewItem, int,String)",  "(QListViewItem*, int, const QString&)"},
 {"(String,boolean)",               "(const char*, bool)"},

In the first of these there is one of the left and one on the right, in the
second only one on the right.

David

<snip/>